Ame is an experienced speaker. On stage in an auditorium giving a keynote presentation or around a conference room table for a custom workshop, she can tailor an engaging presentation. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.
See complete list of Ame's presentations.
- 40-minute Keynote presentation: Designing for Trust: User Experience + Privacy, Sept. 2017, DroidCon Berlin.
- 35-minute presentation: Experience Design and IoT Security, ThingsCon Amsterdam, Dec. 2016
- 5-minute Ignite Talk: UX Design for Privacy, Sept. 2016, at View Source, Berlin.
- 30-minute general tech + design talk: Designing for Trust: UX for Security in IoT and Beyond, Feb. 2017, IXDS, Munich, Germany.
- 15-minute academic symposium presentation: Respecting Participants in Privacy-Related User Studies, July 2016, HotPETS (Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium), Darmstadt, Germany.
- 35-minute professional conference presentation: Experience Design for IoT Security, June 2015 at O'Reilly Solid, San Francisco.
- 15-minute panel discussion: If You Build It, They Won't Care, Sept. 2015 at Art, Design, and the Future of Privacy, New York.